Defective Hip Replacement (2014)
– Settlement was reached for a defective hip replacement, which released metal into the client's bloodstream.
Prescription Misfill (2013)
– Attorney Anthony J. Vrsecky successfully settled a claim against a national pharmacy chain for filling a prescription with the wrong medication and continuing to refill with the wrong medication for about eight months. The wrong medication caused the patient great harm over that period of time. The Defendant pharmacy required confidentiality of the names of parties and the settlement amount.
Denial of Life Insurance Benefits (2010)
– Attorney Anthony J. Vrsecky, after extended litigation in state and federal courts, successfully recovered against a national insurance and financial services conglomerate for refusing to pay life insurance benefits to a father's surviving son. The refusal was based upon the insurance company's allegation of material misrepresentation during the application for insurance process. As a condition to settling, the Defendants in this lawsuit required confidentiality of the names of parties and the amount of the settlement.
Back Injury, Worker Compensation (2010)
– Attorney Anthony J. Vrsecky was able to secure a settlement for a client's permanent impairment of the back resulting from a fall off of a ladder at work.
Collapse of Bridge at Lowes Motor Speedway (2004)
– After extended litigation, a successful recovery was obtained on behalf of a client that was injured significantly when a pedestrian bridge at the Lowe’s Motor Speedway collapsed. The terms of the settlement are confidential.